Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||FL2-T 150A 75mV||Rate Current:||150a|
|Accuracy Level:||±0.5%||Voltage Drop:||75mV|
dc current shunt resistor,
shunt current sensor
Electrical Current Sensing Shunt FL2-T 150A Manganin Shunt Resistor Calculator For Digital Amp meter Analog
1. Technical parameter
|Product name||DC shunt||Model No.||FL2-F|
|Current range||150A||Voltage drop||75mv|
|Transport Package||1*DC shunt||Safety standard||IEC61010-1:190|
(1) The sampling line length is 200 plus or minus 10mm, which needs stranding
(2) Surface coating: nickel plating.
(3) The surface of the resistor is coated: black amino baking enamel.
3. Application criterion
|Environmental standards||Standards for the electronic industry of the People's Republic of China: SJ/T 11363-2006 quantity requirements. Eu: ROHS.|
|Tolerance standard||The tolerance size is not specified in accordance with the national standard for Chinese migrant workers and the national standard: GB/ t1804-2000 rough C execution of general tolerances for linear and angular dimensions without tolerance.|
|Product standard||National standard of the People's Republic of China: GB/ t766-1998 direct action simulation indicator electrical measuring instruments and their accessories professional standard of the People's Republic of China: JB/ t9288-1999 external attachment diverter.|
|Safety standards||IEC61010-1:190 safety requirements for measuring, controlling and laboratory electrical equipment. Part 1: general requirements.|
4. Precaution points
(1) Can't be touched the joint of the shunt and cable of primary circuit. Secondary voltage can't be sampled from non-sampling point.
(2) It won't be exceed 80% of rated current for long time working. A loop cable (or copper platoon) and shunt connection doesn't allow someone to contact resistance from the sampling point.
5. Technical data
|Rated current in one time||5A-1000A|
|Rated voltage in 2 times||75mV|
|Environment temperature influence||Change 10℃ each, shunt output|
|Overload capacity||120% to rated current, continue 2h|
6. What's the electrical shunt resistor?
An ammeter shunt allows the measurement of current values too large to be directly measured by a particular ammeter. In this case the shunt, a manganin resistor of accurately known resistance, is placed in parallel with the moving coil galanometer, thus all of the current to be measured will flow through it. In order not to disrupt the circuit, the resistance of the shunt is normally very low. The voltage drop across the shunt is proportional to the current flowing through it and as its resistance is known, a voltmeter connected across the shunt can be scaled to directly display the current value.
7. Basic tolerance grade dimensions section
|Tolerance grade||Basic dimension section|
8. FL-2T 150A configuration
9. Similar products show